For Classes - Lower Nursery to class- XThe Prospectus along with Admission Form is available at the cash counter on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) each during the working hours i.e. 9.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. on all working days from 3rd February 2010 (Wednesday). All the admission charges will be deposited through the challan in the Indian Overseas Bank, Mancheswar Branch, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
COURSES FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
Courses for the Admission test to various classes will be as follows
|Upper Nursery (English - 25 marks & Mathematics - 25 marks)|
1. Writing alphabet A-Z (Capital & Small letter).
2 Identifying the alphabet in dodging system.
3. Spelling : Common words like : Dog, Cat, Mat, Flower, Kite, etc.
4. Conversation : Parts of the body, Colours, Days of the weeks.
5. At least two Rhymes in English learnt in the previous class.
|Standard - I (English - 25 marks & Mathematics - 25 marks)|
1. Reading, dictation, conversation: Days of the week, parts
of the body, colour arranging jumbled letters to make correct words.
2. Use of a, an, on, under, is, are ...
3. Find the antonyms such as - day-night, good-bad etc
4. Correct the wrong words.
6. Rhymes : (any two)
1. Writing figures 1 - 500
2. Writing in words 1 - 100
3. Addition & Subtraction upto one digit, missing number, Smaller than (<)
4. Complete the series and backward counting from (20-1) Greater than(>)
5. Multiplication Table 1 to 5
|Standard - II (English - 25 marks & Mathematics - 25 marks)|
1. Reading a passage (within 100 words) from the book prescribed.
2. Use of is, was, am, are, were.
3. Singular and Plural and Vice-versa.
5. Rhymes (any three)
6. A Paragraph on family/School/Birthday observation etc.
7. Conversation : Parts of the body, different kinds of animals & their sounds, colours, vegetables, fruits and days of the week.
1. Writing 1 - 100 and in words 1 - 500
2. Addition & subtraction of 2 digits.
3. Multiplication table 1 - 10
4. Numbers coming before and after.
From Standard III to IX English, Mathematics, EVS, General Science and Social Science on the basis of the syllabus of the previous classes for 100 marks (25 marks in each subject).
|Standards||Age as on 1.4.2010|
|Standards||Age as on 1.4.2010|
No Under or Above Age will be entertained at the time of Admission.
ENTRANCE TEST & DATE OF ADMISSION
|Last Date of Submission||Admission Test Date||Admission Date|
|Nursery||3rd Feb., 2010||Till seats are filled up|
|UKG to Std.-II||3rd Feb., 2010||5th March, 2010||7th March, 2010||8th March, 2010|
|Std.-III to Std.-IX||3rd Feb., 2010||26th March, 2010||4th April, 2010||9th April, 2010|
- No entrance test for Lower Nursery children but the authority may discuss with the parents or authorised guardian, if required.
- Result of the entrance tests will be notified on the day following, if not on the same day on the Notice Board. Eligibility for admission shall be finalised after counselling with the parents / guardians, if needed.
- 60% or above marks in each subject in the Entrance Test will be the mark of eligibility for admission. The office hours for admission is from 10.00 a. m. to 02.00 p.m. on all working days. The vacancies available in each of the classes i.e. from U.K.G. onwards will be filled up according to merit on admission test. Failure to be present on the appointed date of admission will mean that the candidate forfeits his/ her right to admission.
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Transfer Certificate may not be required for admission upto class - 11. Only Birth Certificate is required for Admission. Birth certificate may be obtained from the competent authority (Municipality / NAC, Gram Panchayat).
- Transfer Certificate is a 'MUST'for admission to class - III onwards. The school issuing such certificates should be recognised by the Government or Board. T.C. must be countersigned by the competent authority i.e. D.I/C.I./D.P. I. of the School, failing which there will be no admission.
- Mark Sheet and Conduct Certificate.
- One passport size photograph of the student duly attested.
- Passport size photograph of the parents (if not pasted in the admission from).
The date of birth and name once recorded in the Admission Register is final. The parents/ guardians will have to give an undertaking to the effect that the date of birth entered by them in the application ,from is correct which can't be changed in any circumstances. Both father and mother should be present at the time of admission to sign the admission register. The application for admission without required documents will not be entertained / accepted. The school reserves the right to admit or reject any student without assigning any reason. The decision of the authority shall be abiding & final.
For Classes - XI and XII
HOW TO APPLY
A. The Prospectus along with Admission Form will be available in the school from 31st March, 2010 during the working hours from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) to be deposited in shape of challan (provided by the School) in the Indian Overseas Bank, Mancheswar Branch. The admission charges will also be deposited through the challan in the Indian Overseas Bank, Mancheswar Branch, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar
B.Completed application form along with attested copies of documents such as, mark sheet and passport size photo copies will be deposited in the school by 11th June, 2010 by 2.00 p.m.
Selection list of candidates will be notified in the school notice board and intimation letter will be sent by post. Selected candidates should produce original certificates as given below for verification at the time of admission. Both father and mother are to be present at the time of admission to sign the register. The authority will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Documents required for admission
A. School leaving certificate (Original).
B. Mark sheet (Xerox)
C. Conduct certificate of the school last attended.
D. One passport size photograph duly attested by gazetted officer.
At the time of admission parents along with student have to face the authority for the counseling
Criteria for selection for admission to Class - XI (Science)
Must have passed All India Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education / Indian Council for Secondary School Certificate Examination. Selection will be made on the merit basis .