1. A student must be well behaved, polite and respectful to all the teachers and members of te staff in the school and outside of it offending a teacher will be seriously viewed with
2. Learn Kriya Yoga and Practice the same to live better life
3. Com to school in proper uniform, with school badge and I card and proper hair cut.
4. Do not remain absent from the school without prior intimation to class teacher . The name of the student shall be stuck off th roll without notice on being absent continuously for 15 days without intimation. Medical certificate to be submitted if the child remains absent for three days continuously.
5. Students failed twice in the same class shall have to leave the school .
6. Attending the prayer assembly is a must for every child.
7. On the days of ,Banda' like odisha Bandh or Bharat Bandh students should come to school in their own arrangements.
8. Do not wear gold ornaments/fancy items/ jewellery of any kind in the school. The authority will not be responsible in case of missing or loss.
9. The school is not responsible for the students missing after the school hours.
10. The library books issued to the students be returned within 7 days failing which the student has to replace the book. In case the book is torn/ lost, the students will pay 3 times of the original cost o f the book.
11. Absence on observation day/deliberate absence/half day leave on other working day is discouraged. The students remaining absent on the observation/function days will not be considered for 100% attendance.
12. All the students must speak in English al the time of their stay in the school.
13. No-sikh boys should get their haircut at regular intervals.
14. Girls should plain their hair if it is below the shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned. Fancy hair clips or colourful hair bands are not to be used. They should use only white or black colour ribbon or hair clip.
15. No nail paint or mehendi is permitted.
16. No student will be allowed to change his/her optional language after 30th April of the session (STD-VII and IX)
17. No student shall indulge in spitting in or near the school building, disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property, using violence in any form, practicing casteism, communalism of untouchability. All these will be seriously viewed with. Boys will not wear low-waist pant.
18. No student is allowed to bring motor vehicles, mobile phones, camera, I Pod or any form of electronic product without proper permission from the authority. If found , these items will be seized by the school authorities and will be returned to the parents after paying a fine amount of Rs 2000 /-
19. Except little pocket money no student is allowed to bring money to the school.
20. Attendance for the day will be given if the student attends the prayer assembly and all the classes from the 1st period to the last period except for those who represent school in outside competitions.
PERCENTAGE OF ATTENDANCE
1. 75% of attendance is a must for promotion to the next higher class.
2. 15% attendance may be condoned at the discretion of the Principal only on Medical ground.
There will be two shifts , Morning and Day shiftMorning shift (LKG to STD-II)
7.00 a.m. to 10.50 a.m. ( Except Winter Season)
7.15 a.m. to 10.50 a.m. (For Winter Season)
Morning shift (STD- IX to XII)
7.00 a.m. to 1.40 p.m. ( Except Winter Season)
7.15 a.m. to 1.40 p.m. (For Winter Season)
Day shift (STD- III to VIII)
11.00 a.m. to 4.40 p.m. ( Except Winter Season)
11.00 a.m. to 4.20 p.m. (For Winter Season)