Prabhujee has introduced a reliable, safe and secure transport system for its students. The buses are well equipped with all security infrastructures like seat belt,, GPS and speed governance system and assisted by a school staff member. The number of children in the buses will be strictly limited to the seating capacity
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO AVAIL THE BUS FACILITY WITHOUT VALID BUS PASS.
- Parents are advised to deposit the Bus fees in three installments during the months of April August and December or lump sum in the month of April In Indian Overseas Bank, Mancheswar Brach, V S S Nangar, Bhubaneswar through the Bank challan. Online payment can also be done in the below mention bank details
Overseas Bank, Mancheswar Branch,
Kriya Yoga Foundation Trust,
current A/C No – 091502000001548
IFSC Code : IOBA0000915
- Once a student is enrolled for bus facilities, he/she will have to continue upto the end of the quarter. If a student discontinues to avail bus service in the middle of the session for any reason, there will be no refund of us fees. The decision of the parents about discontinuing the bus facility should be reported to the school office in writing.
- Bus pass may be verified at any time and all bus students must be able to produce it on demand. Change of Address and telephone Number must be reported to the Office /Transport Manager immediately.
- The authority will not be held responsible for break-down/accident of the bus during the journey. The bus timing is subject to change as per the situation. In emergency breakdowns the bus facility can also be cancelled for a day or two. But the school will take all necessary steps to avoid such situations.
- All the students using the school bus are expected to be in their bus stops ten minutes before the scheduled time. Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Parents are requested to take care of their children during their waiting for bus.
- All the students availing the bus should board the bus and get down from the bus in their allotted stoppages only. Change of stoppage is allowed only with the prior permission of bus in charge/transport manager/derivers
- Bus service will not be provided on some observation days of the school.
- There should not be any movement of students inside the bus and no part of the body of the students be projected out of the bus.
- Eating inside the bus is strictly prohibited.
- No items should be discarded or thrown inside the bus.
- Any damage to any parts of bus or disfiguring or writing in the bus will be seriously viewed and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken in such cases. This may lead to suspension / expulsion from bus.
- Use foul and filthy language inside the bus and improper turn out like weird hair cut and beard will be treated as a serious offence and will lead to suspension / expulsion from bus.
- Beating and bullying fellow bus students inside the bus is a serious offence and will lead to fine or suspension / expulsion from bus.
- The stoppages for buses are fixed keeping in view the conveniences and safety of all bus goers no request for change of their stoppages will be entertained.